Friday, November 10, 2006

Shrinky Dinks and Lack of Sleep





We did shrinky dinks last night. Madeline insisted on making the characters from the Wizard of Oz......very popular with her these days. Actually, as I sit here and type this, she is watching The Wizard of Oz. I traced characters from her book and she gladly colored them in. Lydia colored a fish. I got the girls some Dora stick-on earrings and Lydia loved hers so much that she didn't want to take them off before she went to bed. I snapped this picture while she was sleeping last night to show David her earrings. Little did I know I would be going in to put her back to bed at 2am,4am and finally, we were up at 5am........and have been up ever since. When I went in at 5am, she said she wanted supper! Sorry, at 5am she got goldfish and string cheese! Somehow, she got all messed up with her sleep. Hopefully we'll get back on track tonight.

No comments: