Tuesday, December 05, 2006

It's Beginning to Look Alot Like Christmas

We've been busy, busy. But that hasn't slowed these two down one bit. The calendar is full of things to do and places to go. Madeline keeps asking how much longer 'til Christmas. I guess it seems like forever to her, but will be too soon for Lydia when she realizes the pacis will be gone. We've been telling her that Santa is going to take her pacis and trade them out for toys. We hope it works as well with her as it did Madeline. I think she's planning on keeping a few planted in various places. Their excitement is building. Believe it or not, we managed to put some gifts under the tree last night and so far, so good. I think it helped that I let the girls take turns putting them under the tree(while preaching and quizzing the entire time about waiting 'til Christmas to open them). I snapped these pictures Sunday morning before church. Thanks, Grandma for the cute dresses!
Madeline actually enjoys having her picture taken and is very cooperative.
Lydia, on the other hand, is not as cooperative. So I take what I can get.

No comments: