Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Photo Shoot

Madeline and Lydia have now found their favorite spot in our yard......the dogwood tree in the front yard. We've been spending LOTS of time outside enjoying the warmer weather. They've even been helping me with some yard work and scooping poop! The other day, they were helping me pick up pine cones. We started in the back yard and headed toward the front. As soon as they saw the tree, off they went. I said, "Girls, what happened to my helpers?" Immediately, Lydia responded," Mommy, we're busy!" At least the help was good while it lasted.
So, as soon as we got home from church on Sunday, off they went to the front yard to climb in the tree. Of course, I thought it was a great photo opportunity. I think Madeline looks like a little model in this picture.

Lydia had fun posing too. For once, it was actually pretty easy to get them to pose for pictures, since they were having fun in the tree. To see more pics from our photo shoot, check them out on flickr.

No comments: