Thursday, July 26, 2007

Decisions, Decisions

Madeline's been having a lot of questions about kindergarten lately and is starting to have some anxiety. We're staying really positive and upbeat about what a big girl she is and how fun kindergarten will be. To ease her fears a little, she and I took a special trip to Wal-Mart for some school supplies. She picked out this backpack in "lime flower patch" online yesterday.

We have the general kindergarten supply list, so I thought she'd enjoy picking out supplies.


Care Bears, Strawberry Shortcake, etc. ,etc. She was a little bummed that there were no Princess notebooks. At least we've got time to find one somewhere else.


I think my plan worked. She was very excited! Now if I can just keep her out of all her supplies until school starts!

More pictures from our beach trip have been added to flickr.

No comments: