Thursday, January 10, 2008

Not herself

Lydia's feeling under the weather today. She's not her normal lively self and has been lying around most of the day. I really knew she wasn't feeling well when she fell asleep on our bed around 11:30 and slept until 2:30. She has a 101.1 fever. She HATES medicine, and started crying at the mention of it. Well, I had to play tricky mama and laced her applesauce with some orange flavored ibuprofen. It worked because she ate all of it.
Isn't she pitiful-looking? Of course, she's getting the diva treatment.....bed tray, and all.
Things are definitely more laid-back around here today. I hope she feels better!

1 comment:

The Three of Us said...

OMG Poor Princess - Ross and I just about fell out when we saw how 'sick' she looks...
You are a great Mom!
I'm not sure what we will do when Addie gets sick..
possibly drop her off at my parents house...