Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Work in progress

Well with only about 10 more weeks to go in this pregnancy, I decided it was probably time to get started on the nursery. I've spent the past couple of days painting. I haven't painted in almost three years, since our major kitchen renovation. I have always loved painting, but that whole project made me take a little break from it. Of course, painting a bedroom is much easier that priming and painting new sheetrock and unfinished doors. The color is Pale Apple (green) although it looks yellowish in this picture. I'm finishing up with the trim today. The girls are excited about getting the crib down from the attic. The girls have been in their bunk beds for a couple of months now and are doing well as roomies.


And here's a sneak peek at baby's bedding. It's funny how things change after the first child. At this point in my pregnancy with Madeline, I think everything was pretty much done.......we were just counting down. Oh well, at least this little one's getting a new look for her nursery and I've even managed to capture pictures of my growing belly!

No comments: