Friday, August 29, 2008

Beach Babes





We spent all of last week at Atlantic Beach. The weather was perfect and the beaches were not crowded. We had a very nice and relaxing vacation.

Madeline posing for the camera.


Could Lydia have a future modeling career?


David taught Madeline how to boogie board while we were there.


Lydia is such a ham for the camera.

Margo's debut on the beach. Of course, I had to put her bathing suit on for the picture.



Margo actually spent some time on the beach with Mommy under the umbrella. It wasn't too hot and there was a great breeze blowing. I made sure that my baby didn't get sunburned.


David dug this huge hole on the beach and it kept the girls very entertained.


They spent lots of time at the pool too.


Our first vacation as a family of five..... making memories.


1 comment:

Flynn said...

I love the pics. They take wonderful photos. I am missing our visits we had before I went back to work. We have got to catch up. I am excited about childrens choir. Thanks for being my partner.