Friday, August 15, 2008

Pictures and Bribery

Yesterday, I did the unthinkable.....I took all three girls to have their pictures taken. I don't know if it's just me, but this has never been an enjoyable task for me as a mother. It certainly doesn't get easier by adding more subjects to the photo. Most of our photo sessions end up with threats, frustration, and of course, bribery. As you can tell from the new header, I got a decent picture of all three of them. I was very pleased. My bribery paid off, because Madeline and Lydia earned their trip to the mall to ride the carousel and get a cookie.
By the time we got around to the beach scene (along with wardrobe changes), Margo was getting fussy& sleepy and the girls were getting silly. All of them were well OVER having their pictures taken. That's OK....I plan on getting some "real" beach pictures when we go next week!
Margo did well for her individual shots.....considering she's only 6 weeks old. I wasn't even sure if she would be awake.
So overall, it was a success. I guess the next biggie will be the Christmas pictures!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

The pictures came out great! I can't believe how big Margo is already. See you all tomorrow!