Monday, September 22, 2008

Baby Girl

Margo spent some time in her stroller on Friday afternoon watching Madeline and Lydia play outside. I just love how this picture captures that she recognizes and admires her sisters.

Here she is deep in thought and taking it all in. Probably thinking, " Just give me a little time and I'll be able to hang with y'all!"


Mushroom Margo? When I was undressing her for her bath the other night, her outfit got stuck on her head and Lydia got so tickled and said she looked like a mushroom! Maybe I'm biased, but that's the cutest mushroom I have ever seen!


Catching a cat nap in her swing.

2 comments:

Team Harris said...

Thank you for the "well wishes" for Coop. We just know he is going to feel so much better after Friday.

Great pictures of Margot. It amazes me how fast they grow. Wasn't she just born yesterday?

The Three of Us said...

I love the Mushroom Margo pict!!