Saturday, September 06, 2008

Favorite Things

Margo loves loves loves her crib mobile. We actually have it over her changing table. As soon as we lay her down to change her diaper, she looks up at the animals and starts smiling and cooing. One of Lydia's favorite things to do is brush Margo's hair.

Margo also loves the toy bar on her bouncie seat. Her eyes get so big and she "talks" to the toys.


She loves her baths.


And napping on Daddy's chest


I don't know who loves the Baby Bjorn more.....Margo or Mommy!

Madeline loves Margo so much and is a great help. She held her like this the other night for me while I folded two baskets of laundry.

Margo had her 2 month checkup and four shots on Thursday(see her band-aids in this pic). She was a little cranky that afternoon. I moved her mobile to her crib and that made her feel better.
Below is a video clip of her smiling and talking to her mobile tonight. You may want to pause the music on the playlist on the right sidebar to hear what she has to say. Enjoy!



2 comments:

Team Harris said...

You are such a great blogger...I enjoy keeping up with your family. Cute video of your youngest sweet girl...how did you do it? I'd love to add some of my babies if you can help. Thanks!

Team Harris said...

Forgot to leave my email...