Saturday, November 01, 2008

Halloween 2008

Well, we survived Halloween! Here they are in their costumes.

Madeline was Sharpay from High School Musical. She loved that I let her borrow a pair of my dangly earrings. After a few minutes of wearing the wig, she ditched it and decided her own blonde hair would do.


Here is Lydia as Wonder Woman. For those of you that know Lydia, this was SO her ....she wore those boots well and even tried out her truth lasso on a few people.


And finally, sweet little Margo as a hydrangea. Hopefully she will forgive me for the ridiculous amount of pictures I made her pose for in her costume. But honestly.....look at her. Can you blame me????

4 comments:

Leslie said...

they are all so cute! margo looks like an ann geddes baby in that last picture! i hope the night turned out well for you all.

Grandma said...

I did enjoy sharing Halloween with the three very, very different girls! They are so much fun.

Hadley said...

That has to be one of the cutest costumes for a baby that I have ever seen! Very creative! You should enter that pic in a contest...it would win for sure!

Elizabeth said...

They are so cute, their costumes are amazing and you are one talented woman....