Sunday, January 18, 2009

Fun With Flickr

I've always wanted to make a photo mosaic for the blog. With all the pictures that have been taken lately, it was the perfect opportunity. The above pics are some from Margo's 6 months photo session.


These are the mother/daughter pictures we had done at Lundies. I have done these pics with all three girls now.

This is one I did for fun. I took one of my baby pictures and "Warholized" it!
Check out http://www.bighugelabs.com/ for lots of fun things to do with your pictures.

2 comments:

Grandma said...

Oh, how wonderful! I need all those pictures so I can wallpaper my home and office with them. (Of course, I would find some of other grands to use, too.) They are super.

Catherine said...

Beautiful pictures! Hope y'all enjoyed the snow day, we look forward to seeing some pics in the snow.