Sunday, March 15, 2009

And just like that, she's FIVE!!!!

Today is Lydia's 5th birthday. Like I say every year, it's hard to believe another year has flown by! I honestly cannot imagine life without Lydia. She loves life to the fullest and keeps us in stitches!! She's definitely one of a kind and we do love our Lydi-Bug. Happy Birthday Lydia!!

So there's a thing going around on facebook where you interview your child. I decided to do it for today's blog post, from a fresh 5 year-old. Here is my interview with Lydia, and her exact responses:

1. What is something mom always says to you?
I don't know.

2. What makes mom happy?
If we be good.

3. What makes mom sad?
When Margo grows up cause you like babies.

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
When you say "sumpin" funny to me.

5. What was your mom like as a child?
You looked like me.

6. How old is your mom?
I forgot. Every time I can't remember.

7. How tall is your mom?
You're like 40 pounds.

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Work on the computer.

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Just work on the computer.

10. If your mom becomes, famous, what will it be for?
I don't know what famous means.

11. What is your mom really good at?
Tic Tac Toe

12. What is your mom not very good at?
The Pizza Game

13. What does your mom do for her job?
Go to work.

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
A pear or maybe potatoes.

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
When you tell me "sumpin" that's really good for me to figure out.

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Pink "Panfer"

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Maybe play games.

18. How are you and your mom the same?
Because when we were little kids I looked the same to you and you looked the same to me. But was I born in somebody else's tummy?

19. How are you and your mom different?
Because you have a bigger nose and I have a shorter nose.

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Because when she's proud of me.

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
Being married.

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
The State Fair

I thought it was fun to see how she would answer those questions. I especially liked her answer to #18! Below is a photo montage of Lydia over the past five years. I'll post pics of her big day later.

3 comments:

creative gal said...

I love it!! Love the pics and the answers to the questions!! :0) Happy Birthday!!

Leslie said...

Love the q & a! I can't believe she is 5 years old already...where has the time gone? Give her a big birthday hug & kiss from the Parrs!

Grandma said...

There's no one like our Lydia. She will always have a very special place in our hearts. And in this case, the "poor middle child" will never be ignored! I could just eat her up!