Guess who has a birthday today????
Seven years ago today our lives changed forever. David and I welcomed our first born. We were first-time parents and our parents were first-time grandparents. This brand new little life was a whole new kind of love we had never experienced. Thanks Madeline for letting us take the plunge into parenthood with you. You are a blessing to us and bring us lots of joy. You are such a great big sister and little mama to Lydia and Margo. And you'll always be my first baby. We love you!!
Here are Madeline's responses to the interview that I did with Lydia for her birthday blog post.
1. What is something mom always says to you?
2. What makes mom happy?
When we listen to you.
3. What makes mom sad?
When Margo, Lydia and me are dying.
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
When you pretend you're burping.
5. What was your mom like as a child?
She had black hair and she was very little.
6. How old is your mom?
7. How tall is your mom?
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Go to the spa.
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Watch TV, do laundry, and eat food.
10. If your mom becomes, famous, what will it be for?
For cleaning the world and North Carolina.
11. What is your mom really good at?
12. What is your mom not very good at?
13. What does your mom do for her job?
She works with babies and changes their diapers.
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
That you're a mom.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
A Baby Looney Toon
17. What do you and your mom do together?
18. How are you and your mom the same?
Cause I was born out of your tummy and I look the same as you.
19. How are you and your mom different?
Cause you have black hair and I have blonde hair.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Cause I came out of her tummy.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
Cause he brought you food today.
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Below is a photo montage of Madeline over the last seven years. Enjoy!