Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Broadway Bound???



****pause the playlist on the sidebar before playing this clip****

This video clip is from the archives. It was taken last fall, not too long after I had taken the girls to see Annie. They're singing You're Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile. Notice the dramatic ending by Lydia. Classic.

We are surprising the girls on Friday night and taking them to see The Wizard of Oz in Raleigh. I think they will be so excited and will love it. They went through a Wizard of Oz phase a couple of years ago, including a birthday party and Autumn at Oz. They went to see the play done by a community theater and sat still for three hours! I couldn't believe it. So I know the Broadway version should definitely hold their attention. The obsession has died down a little, but I have a feeling that after Friday night, I might better get the camera ready for some more performances on the living room stage (hearth)!!

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Ann-Margaret was seriously injured falling off a stage many years ago. Lydia better be careful when she hits the big time!