Monday, June 29, 2009

Look Who's ONE!!!!

Today is Margo's 1st birthday! Of course, it has flown by and it feels like we just welcomed her. We had a party for her on Saturday. Here's the birthday girl standing beside some of her gifts and showing off her party dress.



Going for her cake like she's in a pie-eating contest!!!




Opening presents . She got lots of fun toys and cute clothes.



What every one year-old needs: a new car. She loves being pushed around in this.

Happy 1st birthday baby girl!!! You have definitely brightened our lives and completed our family. I have loved watching you grow and develop over the last year and interact with
your big sisters. Oh, how they love you. Today is bittersweet for mommy....sort of like the end of an era. I no longer have a little baby, but no matter how big you get, you'll always be my baby. I'm excited for all the new things you will start to do and watch your personality emerge even more. The best is yet to come!!

I've tried very hard over the last year to prevent you from falling into the trap of
"the poor third child gets no pictures" (as in my case). So I may not have your baby book filled out or pictures in your album, but I did make a photo montage for the blog.

Wishing you many many more happy birthdays!



2 comments:

creative gal said...

Beautiful!!

Leslie said...

I can't believe she is 1 already...this year has gone by so fast!