Tuesday, July 21, 2009

For Your Entertainment.....

Home again, home again, jiggity-jig!!! Last week, David took Madeline and Lydia to Camp Don Lee for three nights. They had a great time. Meanwhile, Margo and I enjoyed a quiet house and some one-on-one time before heading to Jamesville for a few days. On Thursday, David, Madeline, Lydia and I headed up to Kings Dominion, while Margo stayed with Grammie and PaPa. This was her first overnight stay away from us and she did great. Needless to say, it was a very busy week with lots of traveling, but tons of fun. I want to post some pictures soon, but in the meantime, enjoy these videos. We have VBS and swim lessons this week. Between that and all of last week's laundry, I'm doing good to get these videos posted :-)

The first one is of Lydia dancing at Kings Dominion to a Latin-themed live outdoor show. Keep in mind, it was about 7pm and this child had not slowed down one bit!! Next up is "ring around the rosies" followed by Lydia swimming. Mrs. Debbie is indeed a miracle worker, because just a little over a month ago, Lydia wouldn't even go underwater! Pause the playlist and enjoy the videos.

3 comments:

grandma said...

I was so glad to see my girls last night!! Wish I had a crystal ball to see into Lydia's future. What a girl. Loved the rosies. They will teach Margo MANY things.

Leslie said...

whew...lydia makes me tired just watching her!

Nanners said...

Lydia made me dizzy and I feared she was going to just collapse into sleep at the end of the song!!