Friday, August 14, 2009

Flashback Friday :: Firstborn

This afternoon Madeline and I are taking a road trip by ourselves and spending the night in a hotel. We're going to spend some much needed one-on-one time together and just hang out. We're also going to go to "Aunt V's" baby shower on Saturday. She is so excited and has been saying all week, "I can't wait 'til Friday". I hope from time to time I can take each of the girls on a special outing. I think it will make for good childhood memories and do our hearts good.
David said the other night, " You know Madeline's gonna talk your ears off the whole way there, right?" Yeah, I know.

2 comments:

Grandma said...

And you will learn so much from listening to her. Enjoy your special time.

Nanners said...

My Dad and I used to take "Daddy-Daughter Days" once a month--I got to pick anything in the world that I wanted to do---since we lived less than an hour from NYC---it always involved some Big City activities!