Thursday, September 17, 2009

I Found It!!!!

The other day I was digging around in the couch cushions searching for the remote control. And guess what I found?? My camera card!!! I was so excited. I had searched those cushions numerous times before and each time came up empty-handed. We even purchased a new card last week. Isn't that how these things always happen? Anyway, I was glad to have found it and actually had more pics and videos on there than I thought. So I'm going to share some of my finds:

Lydia at Fort Macon


Madeline on the beach on our last night there.

David and Margo


Lydia striking one of her many poses for the camera. She's such a ham.



Lydia found some "real" pirates walking around Beaufort.


With my first girl on our weekend getaway last month.



Somebody likes Chick-Fil-A's sweet tea!




And likes to feed herself Beefaroni.



I had forgotten about this, but had to post. I had Madeline write an apology for her behavior one day after school.
Spelling corrections:
stoy=sorry
eil = ill (I love that she sounded this out JoCo style when she spelled it)

Margo dipping her fries in ketchup. She wears it well.



Margo with her cousin Brayden

The video clip below is from our beach trip. The first part was taken while we were waiting for our dinner one night at Clawsons. Margo starting saying "bop" and thought it was so funny. The next part is Lydia doing some sort of interpretive dance on the beach. Enjoy.





2 comments:

Grandma said...

I'm so glad you found these pictures! They are so cute; just makes me want to squeeze each one of them--if Margo will let me.

Leslie said...

Great pictures! The "Kenny Chesney" hat looks good on David, I love Madeline's apology letter and the one of Margo feeding herself beefaroni is too cute! Of course, the one of Margo & Brayden is precious as well..they are growing up too fast. I'm glad you found your card...now you'll have an extra if you ever need it.