Friday, January 29, 2010

Flashback Friday :: SNOW!!!!!

With all the talk about the snow we're supposed to be getting this weekend, here are a couple of oldies, but goodies..... Madeline feeding Kasey snow, January 2004
This was Madeline's first snow.

Last year, January 2009. This was Lydia and Margo's first snow. Well, there was a dusting of snow in 2008 but it melted soooo fast, so I call last year's snow her first "real" snow.
Check out Madeline's redneck snow boots (plastic bags over her tennis shoes). Santa brought the girls some snow boots for Christmas. Hopefully, they'll get to use them!
I have already been put on call for tonight, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that there's not a baby boom in Wake County with this snowstorm. I don't want to drive in it. I want to play in it at home with my girls :-)

No comments: