Friday, February 12, 2010

Rur-Rur

A few weeks ago, I walked into Margo's room and this is what I found. Margo was reading Kramer (or as she says, "Rur-Rur") a book.

She then proceeded to wallow all over him. He didn't seem to mind.


This picture was taken after these two had been out playing in the snow. Kramer was snoozing and Margo was rubbing her belly button, so she was tired.


Don't let these pictures fool you. He is not always asleep. In fact, he is a WILD little man. We feel like we've given him a fair chance and have realized that he might just be too much puppy for us. The main thing that has happened recently with Kramer is that he keeps breaking out of our underground electric fence when we leave in our cars. A few weeks ago, he chased the van to the school one morning and was dodging in and out of all the carpool traffic. It was utter chaos. I could not get him to come to me for ANYTHING. The girls were crying. They thought he was going to get killed or run inside the school! People were having to stop so they wouldn't hit him. He was out of control. Oh yeah, and prior to that, I backed into my brother's car that was parked in our driveway......trying not to hit Kramer.
So to make a long story short, we're trying to find a new home for Kramer. The girls love him and as you can see from the pictures, he is very tolerant with children. He just needs way more attention and land than we can offer him. He loves to run and jump! So if any of my blog readers happen to live on a ranch in Montana with wide open spaces, let me know. I can UPS him to you! HA! And Aunt Nancy, if you're reading.....Madeline thinks he should go live with you :-)



Seriously.....if any of you know of anyone interested in providing a home for Kramer, let me know!



2 comments:

Nancy said...

I would do just about anything for my lovely greatnieces EXCEPT adopt Kramer. We are in the market for a Kasey/Rosie kind of dog this summer. That is the best I can offer! Love you all!

Catherine said...

I know you're torn about finding a new home for Kramer, hope everything will work out for the best!