Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Spa Party

On Friday night the girls had their birthday spa party and sleepover. They were so excited and had been waiting for this night to come for a long time!

They were treated like little queens. They had facials, manicures, and pedicures.

Soaking their pretty little feet.....


Getting ready for bed. The Coats girls had already fallen asleep when this picture was taken.



Here they are eating popcorn and watching movies. Everything went well and I couldn't have asked for a better, more well-behaved group of girls. I think keeping them busy was key! And I must give a special shout-out to my two helpers, Sherry and Robin! I couldn't have done it without them!
To see more pictures from the spa party and sleepover, click here.



3 comments:

Leslie said...

Very cute...looks like a fun time!

Grandma said...

I am so glad the party pictures are finally up! I would love to have been a fly on the wall. The only problem is that my girls are getting too big!

Lydia said...

Nice blog & good post.You have beautifully maintained, you must try this website which really helps to increase your traffic. hope u have a wonderful day & awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!