Sunday, August 29, 2010

Brad Paisley Concert

David and I took Madeline and Lydia to their first "real" concert on Saturday night.....Brad Paisley! (A few years ago we took the girls to a free Air Supply concert.) Margo got to spend some quality time with Grandma :-) Here are just a few pics that I took with my phone.


We met up with some friends there. The girls had fun running around on the lawn. Thankfully, the crowd was pretty tame sitting around us.

There were a few opening acts. Brad didn't actually go on stage until around 9pm. The girls kept asking, "Is this Brad Paisley?" That was quite funny, especially when Darius Rucker was singing.


Me and my cowboy :-) I think the last time we had lawn seats at Walnut Creek was when we were in college or either newly married. We were still able to hang.
It was a great show....especially considering our lawn tickets were only $10 each. That's almost unheard of these days. I think the girls had a great time. Madeline was wrapped up in our lawn blanket towards the end of the show, but Lydia was still going strong. Imagine that!

2 comments:

Grandma said...

And poor Margo was left at home wanting Mommy to "read me."

Leslie said...

Looks like everyone had a good time! Love the girls country outfits.