Friday, October 29, 2010

Phone Pics

I was scrolling through the pictures on my phone the other day and realized there are so many. I decided I would post some of my favorites. These are Halloween luminaries the girls and I made recently.

Margo and cousin Caroline. I love this picture of them.

Margo "driving" while we wait for the girls at piano lessons.


Our 13th anniversary dinner at the Angus Barn.



Lydia trying on masks at Wal-Mart.


Madeline is now taking violin lessons at school. She just got her violin last week and is so excited!


Sweet Annie keeping Margo company during nap time.




Sneak peek of Lydia's Halloween hairdo. Guess who?


Paper mache' pumpkin crafts.



Stylin' sisters!


Margo loves to dress up!



Driving Miss Annie



Riding the horsie at Kmart.



Lydia at a birthday party for a classmate last spring.



No comments: