Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I tried.....













We had a family gathering on Sunday and I tried to get a good picture of all the little Grimes cousins sitting on Grandma's stairs. Thanks to Great Aunt Jackie for providing entertainment at the bottom of the stairs as I clicked away. Oh well.... I really wasn't expecting to get a great picture. I'm just happy we got them all to sit for a few minutes. We can't have them all sit AND look at the camera, now can we?!? We will still enjoy looking back on these pictures though. And we will be glad when little Avery can join in the photos, fun and chaos :-)

3 comments:

Leslie said...

I was impressed you even got them all to sit down together...it's definitely not an easy thing to do!

Grandma said...

You get an "A" for effort! I didn't know exactly what was going on; all I heard was threats on Lydia's life.

Catherine said...

Too bad we didn't have a camera on Jackie too, that was entertaining!