Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Feeling Nostalgic

Three years ago today we said goodbye to our beloved beagle, Abby. I was pregnant with Margo. This picture was taken right before Abby took her last car ride to the vet. I blogged about Abby here. So as I was browsing pictures, I started thinking about how fast our girls are growing up.

Seems just like yesterday they were sitting in that wagon :-)

And lying on my bed...

Lydia's birthday is in one week and Madeline's is in 12 days. So in honor of the birthday girls, I'm gonna be posting some of my favorite pics of them as babies and little girls, since they're now big girls.... Stay tuned.



1 comment:

Grandma said...

I can't wait to see the pics. Time is flying by so quickly (especially where my "little" grandchildren are concerned). I love to look at the old pictures and remember.