Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Oh My Darlin'



**Disclaimer**

I realize that Clementine is not the happiest song for a toddler to be singing and that Apple Bottom Jeans is not the most appropriate. I'm not really sure where she picked up Clementine, but I am quite sure that she picked up Apple Bottom Jeans from hearing it while she's in the playroom at the gym. It's located right across the hall from my zumba class and that song is one of the many that is blasted through the speakers. Anyway, enjoy Margo's Medley :)

6 comments:

Leslie said...

VERY funny!!

TiffanyH said...

That was so funny!!!! Vivian and Delaney sing "Bulletproof " and Firework... I need to get a video of that one!!! She is adorable!!! :)

Team Harris said...

I think it's fabulous! Great job!

The Cataliotti Connection said...

sooooo funny!

Grandma said...

Oh, my goodness! She's a character to say the least!!!!!!!!!

Jackson said...

Its been waaaay to long since I've caught up on your blog and this was just the laugh I needed today! Can't wait to get Margo to sing for me at school! :)