Thursday, September 29, 2011

Fall Pictures

Last Saturday I took the girls to have their pictures taken. It rained and rained and rained on Friday and the forecast was not looking good for that Saturday. Luckily, the rain held off and the pictures turned out pretty good!

You'd never know from the looks of this picture that the ground was soaked!

The girls were troopers. Professional photograpers definitely have patience and a way with children. I know how hard it is for me to get a snapshot of the girls. Shay was so good with the girls and even laid on the wet ground to get great shots! Talk about dedication!
It took Margo a little while to warm up and not have that deer-in-the-headlights look. Once she warmed up, it was on! In this picture, I think she is spelling her name (which she loves to do for everyone).

Sweet Lydi-bug.

Lovely Madeline. What in the world happened to my baby girl? Doesn't she look so grown-up in this picture?

All these pics are just a sneak peek! I haven't even seen all the proofs yet. These are just some that Shay posted on facebook. Can't wait to see the rest.


2 comments:

grandma said...

I just love these pictures--and the precious girls who are the subjects. Madeline looks entirely too old!! What can we do?

Catherine said...

Great pictures! They are all growing up too fast !!