Thursday, October 27, 2011

The Return of Minnie!

Margo is going to be Minnie Mouse for Halloween this year. Last night she got a trial run at our church's Fall Festival. They had face painting there and they gave her the perfect Minnie Mouse face :)

Oh yeah....I'd say Miss Margo (I mean Minnie Mouse) was quite pleased with herself!



Just for fun....Here is a pic of Margo now and Lydia on Halloween in 2006. Lydia was 2 1/2. Wasn't she cute??? I was grateful that Margo chose to be something from the gobs of costumes and dress up clothes that we already have. Plus, you just can't go wrong with Minnie Mouse.

3 comments:

Grandma said...

the cutest little Minnie I have seen since 2006! I could just eat her up.

Leslie said...

I remember Lydia in that costume...doesn't seem like it was that long ago!

phoenix dental implants said...

She is absolutely adorable!