Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas 2011

It's so hard to believe that another Christmas has come and gone! Here we are on Christmas morning at church. We had a nice Christmas and are enjoying our Christmas vacation. The girls have stayed up late, slept in, watched movies, stayed in their pj's all day and played with their new gifts.
Christmas Eve at the Children's service at church. Luckily, this is a battery operated candle :)
M&L at Christmas Eve service
Getting the milk and cookies ready for Santa!
Looking for Santa!
Christmas morning....checking out what Santa brought. Margo was still asleep.
Madeline just couldn't rest until she woke her up. You can see that Margo looks sleepy in this picture....but happy :)
She loves her Bitty Baby that Santa brought her.
Santa also left the girls a karaoke machine. This has been a big hit.
Matching outfits with their dolls.
Me and my girls. Oh how I love them!
Me and my hubby. I love him too!
David testing out Madeline's Green Machine.
Finally, Madeline gets a turn.
Little Mama with her baby sister.
David got me a new camera for Christmas. It's a Canon Rebel T3 (DSLR) and I love it! I was surprised and can't wait to learn all about it. I have been practicing a lot and reading up on all the functions/modes that it has. I hope to improve my photography skills and hope my favorite subjects will be compliant.
Miss Avery didn't mind Aunt Gina taking her photo....
Practicing with depth of field and creating bokeh with the Christmas tree lights.
Annie is usually a willing subject. She has been such a good girl and Santa brought her some goodies too.
And sometimes, this is what I get when trying to take pics!
Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and has a Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

We so enjoyed our Christmas Day with everyone...and I love the pics from the new camera. I'll let you experiment with Brayden anytime if you need another subject!

hermesonlinestore said...

I support your idea very much and here is a good choice for you no matter what mood you are: just remember to pay attention to the fashion trend of Hermes Kelly Birkin such as New Hermes or the other styles like Kelly Hermes Bag. I promise you will relax yourself. So come on, know more fashion style arround you and make yourself more confidence.