Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!  This is the picture we used for our Christmas card this year.  I only had to take about 100 pictures and go through about 25 dog treats to get this picture ;-)

This picture was taken tonight after we got home from the Christmas Eve service at church. 
 OMG!!! Our girls are getting so big! I think Madeline and Lydia have hit another growth spurt.
Speaking of getting big, Madeline learned the truth about Santa this week.  Well, I guess we just confirmed it for her.  I wrote a long (Pinterest inspired) letter and she said, "I knew it!!!!" She said she had heard at school and at camp this summer. 

I think I took it harder than she did.  She is doing a great job of keeping the secret and playing along.  Here she is with her sisters "looking" for Santa.  Annie's looking too.

In their Christmas PJ's ready for bed.

Daddy reading The Night Before Christmas.
 
Merry CHRISTmas from our family to yours!

1 comment:

Grandma said...

'Twas a very good Christmas! Love my growing girls.