Thursday, February 14, 2013

Kissing Booth!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
Last weekend I was once again inspired by Pinterest and made a kissing booth for some Valentine's themed pictures.   I used a tri-fold board that Madeline had used for a school project, some fabric, empty wrapping paper rolls, ribbon, and some other decorations laying around the house.  This project cost me nothing but my time.
 
And here's a picture of my favorite valentines.  I honestly thought I was going to lose my mind getting these pictures.  This was almost as hard as the Christmas picture with the dog.  Anyhow, I got some cute pictures.

I really need to edit the following pictures and brighten them up a bit, but I have to strike while the iron is hot when blogging.  So here they are straight out of the camera:
Individual pictures were much easier than a shot of the three of them.  Here's Lydia half-way giggling at something.

Miss Margo with her signature flower headband.

Madeline!  She had already gone in and changed clothes, so this one was definitely a quick shot.
I got the kissing booth out again today for Brayden and Margo.  Margo was not feeling the love....

See?  Drama queen!  Oh, my!
 
And two minutes later.....Happy again!

Kissing Cousins!
 
Hope everyone has a LOVE-ly day!
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
1 Corinthians 13:13

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Luv it!