Tuesday, August 27, 2013

First day of Middle School!


Yesterday was Madeline's first day of Middle School. She was pretty excited. We all had to get up much earlier than we are used to. She had to be there at 7:30. Its so hard to believe she is this old already. 
It's nice to finally have all three girls in school. Margo and Lydia have been in school for a month now. I know Madeline enjoyed the last month at home, staying up late and sleeping in!
Here she is before going in.  Hey, at least she let me take a picture of her in front of the school!  She actually wanted me to walk her in.  We got about halfway down the hall, when a teacher stopped me to go sign in at the office.  Madeline looked at me and said, "You can go."  So it begins.  She had a great first day and is filling me in on all of the rules and teachers' personalities.  Here's to a great year!

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Love my big girl just as much today as ever. She's such a blessing!