Thursday, May 22, 2014

Ballerina Girl

We had the dance recital last weekend.  I only took a few pictures on my iPhone.  I will post those later.  This week we have had dance pictures at the dance studio.  I decided to save some money on the individual photos by taking my own and only purchasing the group photos at dance.  Margo had three costumes this year and her ballet costume was by far my favorite.  So here are some pics from our outdoor and indoor photo shoot in her ballet costume. Madeline has her dance pics tonight at the studio and I'm working.  I will try to get some of her maybe this weekend and then post those.  Lydia didn't do dance this year, so no pics of Lydia.







Jumping on the trampoline after we were done with the outside pics!

I made my own studio using a white sheet and some white beadboard to stand on in our playroom.


Margo wore her hair down and curled for the recital but I really liked the way it looked in the bun.

Sweet ballerina girl :)


1 comment:

Grandma said...

She is just a beautiful ballerina angel.