Monday, June 09, 2014

Dance Recital 2014

Well now that we are well into the month of June, I'm finally getting up some recital pictures.  The dance rectial was on May 17th.  Madeline, Margo and I were in the recital!  

Madeline after a long night!

Look how tired Margo is.  David said she was almost falling asleep toward the end when my clogging group was on stage and he had to wake her up!

Madeline and the Coats girls are DONE!!!!

Kelly and I got flowers too!!!

Now....back to the beginning of the recital:



Miss Sassafrass

Margo and Addison

Margo loves her some Brianna.  She always puts her in a headlock!

Margo's tap group getting ready to perform "It's A Small World" in the opening act.


Part of the Acrobatics class!  Margo loves to flip and turn and this was her favorite class at dance this year.

The three amigos!


Ballerina beauties ready to dance to "Carolina In My Mind."

This is the only picture I got of Madeline at the recital in her costume.  She didn't want me taking a picture, so I had to be sneaky.  

Part of my clogging group.  We had fun learning to clog this year and we all made it through our routine on stage!

We didn't do too bad for old folks ;)

All the dancers did a great job and we are proud of our girls!


I finally got around to taking some pictures of Madeline in her clogging costume.

She looks so grown!


Even though dance season has ended, she is always clogging around the house.

Here are a few of Margo in her Acro costume, showing off some of her tricks!

FUN TIMES!  
This is pretty much what Margo does all day long!!!





1 comment:

Grandma said...

I am very proud of all my girls--both large and small. A very talented group of dancers. Madeline's pictures are lovely, just like she is.